Imagine a well-defined luxurious living right in the heart of one of the busiest business districts in mega Manila. A location that is central to all life’s modern conveniences – schools, hospitals, financial institutions, churches, shopping, business and corporate offices, leisure and retail centers. A location that is poised to set new modern trends and progressive advances in premier lifestyle.
Within the center of the metro with such big cities as neighbors - Quezon City, Pasig, Mandaluyong and San Juan lies what used to be Frontera de Verde, situated along major routes of both Ortigas Avenue and Julia Vargas Avenue.
The land developer, Ortigas and Company, planned to have a major redevelopment here as what could be the basic extension to the booming Ortigas Central Business District. It has been renamed as Ortigas East, all of 16 hectares that will have both residential and commercial buildings on its community.
There’s one looming to transform the Ortigas’ skyline- the MAPLE at Verdant Towers, the premier and 1st residential condominium in this part of the metro. Targeted turnover for this property is in 2024.
As declared by the top man of one of its developers, Ortigas and Company, this project will cost about Php 50 billion, to be completed in three phases. These three phases’ development will be spread throughout 15-20 years. The first phase has started recently amounting to Php 18 billion. It will have everything: residential, retail and office-for-sale structures. Once the redevelopment is fully finished, more than half or 54% will be allotted for commercial purposes and perhaps, a hotel. The remaining 46% will be for residential units.
Now, who wants the best of both worlds? What if you have both your house and office within the same neighborhood? It is a possibility – it’s like literally walking into your office from home. No traffic, no pollution, no time wasted, no stress during the supposedly commute or travel everyday. What’s more? The developer also noted that the whole Ortigas East property’s 40% will be for open spaces that will include parks, roads and even a 6-lane thoroughfare for both bikes and vehicles.
MAPLE at Verdant Towers in Ortigas offers 748 units with a mix of different types: a Studio, One-Bedroom, Two-Bedroom, Garden as well as Townhouse units. All these units are available for preselling. Later on, three towers will have one common podium and will showcase the latest in city’s bright vision for urban living.
Have you heard of “eco-state”? This is Ortigas and company’s guiding vision for the kind of happy and healthy places they will create in the future. Sustainable, eco-friendly estates in a community setting will be a major trend – one of which is the upcoming MAPLE at Verdant Towers in Ortigas. Are you excited?
Here’s a rundown: a Studio type of unit, 31 sq. m. in size is pegged at Php 6,255,000 while the bigger ones: a 1-Bedroom unit at 58 sq. m is priced at Php 14,865,00 and a Two-Bedroom unit at 89 sq. m. can be bought at Php 23,042,000. There are garden homes ideal for the families at 137 sq. m. Price is Php 43,361,00. The biggest, the townhouse units are 187 sq.m., pegged at Php 69,934,000.
As the project goes to completion, watch your investment grow. This will be one of the major decisions of your lifetime but definitely worth your hard-earned money and savings. If you want to provide a cozy, refreshing home for your love ones – this place is it. Truly, a worthy and judicious investment that you will not regret. Interested? Get in touch with any of the accredited sales agent of Ortigas and Company.
The latest development promotes a lot of firsts in modern city living, among them: pedestrian-friendly community with wide access to road networks and walkways and a live-work-play neighborhood where there’s active collaboration. The brilliant concept, careful planning and meticulous execution of this project is something to be inspired about – a whole new world in the Ortigas East is happening soon so take part in it. A masteplan indeed by some of the global real estate experts. It’s something that’s being watched out for in the local real estate development industry. It will set new higher standards for a premier, mixed-use residential community.
Looking for web chat outsourcing? We suggest Help Desk 24/7.